Thursday, March 1, 2012

Word Games

Today at supper Duane and Nic and then Nic and I had an hour long word game, where you take turns saying a word starting with a specific letter and then the next person has to say a word that starts with the letter that the last word ended with.  I'm sure there is a name for this game but I don't know it. I was so proud of Nicolas. Yes I thin at 6 years old his spelling is already better than mine.
I have also started to play some word games like scrabble, on my ipod but the games will not open for me anymore so I am stuck in the middle of a few games with my friends.  They are probable wondering why I don't make the next move but I can't.  If I am ever able to get back on the "words with friends" my next word will be "axis" in a triple word score spot.

No comments: